DANGER Pinch Point labels visibly mark areas where injuries may occur on moving machinery.
- Protect hands. Pinch and Nip Points can be a rapid and menacing danger.
- Handy labels warn just when and where a warning is especially needed.
- Flexible vinyl can be used on curved or flat surfaces.
- Pinch Point Labels are sure to save workers from accidents and injury.
- Laminated labels offer superior abrasion and chemical resistance (to oils, solvents, etc.).
- 1-3/4″h x 2-1/2″w (10/pack)
- 3-1/2″h x 5″w (5/pack)
- 5″h x 7″w (5/pack)
- 7″h x 10″w (EA)
- 10″h x 14″w (EA)
- Wording: “DANGER PINCH POINT”